Artist Mary Larnach-Jones has had a love affair with Corfu for over 40 years. She shares some of her paintings and memories and tells why it inspires her.
Hear this discussion on …
- its beauty and part played in Greek myths,
- its history and the change of the past 40 years,
- the people who have written about it: Robert Dessaix, Edward Lear, the Durrells,
- the people who’ve painted it: Singer Sargent, Edward Lear,
- its connection with the Royal family and more.
Mary joins Sheila Drummond in this most interesting conversation!
Sunday 3 September, 11.00 am
Cost $25 | $20 concession
Book for this event